We invite You to attend the XVI Minsk International Heat and Mass Transfer Forum to be held in Minsk, Belarus, from November 9 through 11, 2020 at the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus and the A.V. Luikov Heat and Mass Transfer Institute of the NAS of Belarus.
SUBJECTS COVERED BY THE FORUM
- Convective-radiative heat transfer
- Heat and mass transfer in phase and chemical transformations
- Heat and mass transfer in power engineering and technological processes
- Thermal and transport processes in systems with nano- and microsized particles and in biological objects
- High-temperature heat and mass transfer, plasma systems and technologies
- Heat and mass transfer in the processes of synthesis of new materials and of their modifications
- Thermal regulation of optical and electronic systems
- Modeling and controlling heat and mass transfer processes
The deadline of abstract submission is November 15, 2019.
Information on acceptance will be sent by December 15, 2019.
The deadline for receipt of camera-ready manuscripts is February 15, 2020.
PUBLICATION OF THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE FORUM
By the time of the Forum, the Organizing Committee is planning to print a Book of Extended Abstracts in the original language and a Book of Abstracts in English. The papers (maximum 10 pages) and communications (maximum 5 pages) in the original language will be available on CD-R. The plenary and keynote papers, and also round table discussions will be published after the Forum in a special issue of the «Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics», «Heat Transfer Research», «High Temperature Material Processes».
More information available at: